Return and Refund Policy
1. Application for Return or Refund
All Products sold by MOVON shall be subjected to the terms and conditions in this Return and Refund Policy (“Policy”). Customer may initiate and apply for return of the purchased Products by communicating with MOVON as provided under Section 5 of this Policy and/or to proceed for a refund as further detailed under Section 6 of this Policy.
2. Application for the Return and/or Refund of the Products
Customer may only apply for the return and/or refund of the Products in the following circumstances:
(i) The Products has not been received by Customer.
(ii) The Products received is incomplete (missing quantity or accessories);
(iii) The Products received does not match the agreed specification or is materially different from the description provided to the Customer on MOVON Products Installation Note;
(iv) The Products received is a counterfeit item;
(v) The Products received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered); and
(vi) The Products received is faulty (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended);
All application must be submitted to MOVON and subject to MOVON’s discretion and approval. MOVON will review each Customer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Customer ’s application is successful.
When MOVON receives an application from Customer for the return of the Products and/or refund, MOVON may respond to Customer’s application accordingly. MOVON will respond within a reasonable time on such request raised by the Customer.
3. Condition of Returning Item
Customer should ensure that the Products, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Products (if any) to be returned to MOVON in the condition received by Customer. We will recommend Customer to take a photo of the Products (including any complimentary accessories) upon receipt.
The general requirements for return of Products are as follows:
- It must be within fourteen (14) day(s) from the delivery date;
- You must have proof of purchase (including but not limited to, purchase order number, buying invoice, delivery note and/or bank statement, where applicable);
- Any Products that have been opened, used, altered, or worn, and not in marketable condition, will not be accepted for return or exchange; and
The Products must be in like new condition. Any Products that have been opened, used, altered, or worn and not in marketable condition, will not be accepted for return or exchange; and
- The Products must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted
4. Shipping Fee for Return of Products
With respect to the shipping fee for the return of Products, the party liable to bear such cost shall be determined based on the following scenarios:
- i) Due to unforeseeable error from MOVON’s end (i.e. damaged, faulty, or wrong Products delivered to the Customer), MOVON shall bear the shipping fee for the return of Products.
ii) Due to the Customer’s change of mind, Customer must obtain MOVON’s consent prior to the return request and Customer shall bear the shipping fee for the return of the Products.
Customer will only be refunded after MOVON has received the confirmation on the returned Products. All refunds are conditional upon MOVON’s acceptance of a valid return of the Products.
The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the payment provider internal processing timeline i.e. thirty (30) days. All costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or payment provider shall be borne by MOVON. The refund will be made to Customer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable. MOVON reserves the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.
6. Contact Us
This Policy is updated as at 22.3.2023.